This IMO digital publication (e-reader) is in EBK format for use on a single computer/laptop with Windows-based e-reader software, "The IMO Bookshelf". If you don't already have this software installed on your computer, it can be downloaded, free of charge here: www.imo.org/en/Publications/Pages/Bookshelf.aspx. You may print 10% of the text (approx. a chapter) at a time from a single title with a maximum of 75 pages per day across all titles (not pdf).
The e-reader is registered to an email address, you will need to confirm this address. You can contact us directly on email@example.com. All e-readers are locked to a single computer. After your purchase we will send you an email with login details to your IMO Virtual Publications account where all your downloads will be available.
IMO Member State Audit Scheme, 2015 Edition
This publication contains all relevant resolutions adopted by the International Maritime Organization (IMO) in the process of the institutionalization of the IMO Member State Audit Scheme (IMSAS), as well as other documents developed to support its effective implementation.
- Framework and Procedures for IMSAS
- IMO Instruments Implementation Code (III Code)
- 2013 non-exhaustive list of obligations under instruments relevant to the III Code
- Amendments to conventions making the use of the III Code mandatory in audits of Member States
- Other resolutions
- Auditor's Manual for IMSAS.