This IMO digital publication (e-reader) is in EBK format for use on a single computer/laptop with Windows-based e-reader software, "The IMO Bookshelf". If you don't already have this software installed on your computer, it can be downloaded, free of charge here: www.imo.org/en/Publications/Pages/Bookshelf.aspx. You may print 10% of the text (approx. a chapter) at a time from a single title with a maximum of 75 pages per day across all titles (not pdf).
The e-reader is registered to an email address, you will need to confirm this address. You can contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org. All e-readers are locked to a single computer. After your purchase we will send you an email with login details to your IMO Virtual Publications account where all your downloads will be available.
IMDG Code 2020 (inc. Amendment 40-20)
Amendment 40-20 includes revisions to various sections of the Code and to transport requirements for specific substances. It is mandatory as from 1 June 2022 but may be applied by Administrations in whole or in part on a voluntary basis from 1 January 2021.
Volume 1 (parts 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 and 7) contains:
- general provisions, definitions and training
- packing and tank provisions
- consignment procedures
- construction and testing of packagings, IBCs, large packagings, portable tanks, MEGCs and road tank vehicles
- transport operations.
Volume 2 contains:
- part 3 (Dangerous Goods List, special provisions and exceptions)
- Appendix A (list of generic and N.O.S. proper shipping names) and Appendix B (glossary of terms)