This IMO digital publication (e-reader) is in EBK format for use on a single computer/laptop with Windows-based e-reader software, "The IMO Bookshelf". If you don't already have this software installed on your computer, it can be downloaded, free of charge here:www.imo.org/en/Publications/Pages/Bookshelf.aspx. You may print 10% of the text (approx. a chapter) at a time from a single title with a maximum of 75 pages per day across all titles (not pdf).
The e-reader is registered to an email address, you will need to confirm this address. You can contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org. All e-readers are locked to a single computer. After your purchase we will send you an email with login details to your IMO Virtual Publications account where all your downloads will be available.
Resolutions and other Decisions of the Assembly - 30th Session 2017 (Res. 1110 - 1130)
The 30th session of the IMO Assembly took place at the Headquarters of the Organization from 27 November to 6 December 2017.
This publication contains, amongst others, resolutions pertaining to:
• Revised Guidelines on the Implementation of the International Safety Management (ISM) Code by Administrations
• Procedures for port State control, 2017
• Code for the transport and handling of hazardous and noxious liquid substances in bulk on offshore support vessels (OSV Chemical Code)
• Survey Guidelines under the Harmonized System of Survey
and Certification (HSSC), 2017
• 2017 Non-exhaustive list of obligations under instruments relevant to the IMO Instruments Implementation Code (III Code).