This IMO digital publication (e-reader) is in EBK format for use on a single computer/laptop with Windows-based e-reader software, "The IMO Bookshelf". If you don't already have this software installed on your computer, it can be downloaded, free of charge here:www.imo.org/en/Publications/Pages/Bookshelf.aspx. You may print 10% of the text (approx. a chapter) at a time from a single title with a maximum of 75 pages per day across all titles (not pdf).
The e-reader is registered to an email address, you will need to confirm this address. You can contact us directly on email@example.com. All e-readers are locked to a single computer. After your purchase we will send you an email with login details to your IMO Virtual Publications account where all your downloads will be available.
Resolutions and other Decisions of the Assembly - 29th Session 2015 (Res. 1093-1109)
The 29th session of the IMO Assembly took place at the Headquarters of the Organization from 23 November to 2 December 2015.
This publication contains, amongst others, resolutions pertaining to:
• Principles to be considered when drafting IMO Instruments
• Survey Guidelines under the Harmonized System of Survey and Certification (HSCC), 2015
• 2015 Non-exhaustive list of obligations under instruments relevant to the IMO Instruments Implementation Code (III Code)
• Revised guidelines for the onboard operation use of Shipborne
Automatic Identification Systems (AIS)
• Amendments to the Recommendation on Pilot Transfer Arrangements