The new consolidated edition of Performance Standards for Shipborne Radiocommunications and Navigational Equipment incorporates all amendments adopted up to December 2014 including:
- Electronic inclinometers
- Bridge equipment and systems
- Revised performance standards for shipborne voyage data recorders (VDR)
- Revised performance standards for the long-range identification and tracking of ships
- Amendments to the performance standards for devices to measure and indicate speed and distance and
- Worldwide radionavigation system.