This bestselling guide to emergency first aid at sea has been updated for this new edition and has fresh artwork and sturdier laminated pages to withstand the harsh marine environment. Recommended by RORC, its handy features are:
- Concise description of the medical condition
- Prioritised lists of treatments
- Wiro binding makes the pages easy to turn and enables the book to lie flat
- Lamination means book is water resistant and wipe clean
- A colour-coded thumb index to emergencies for quick reference
- Covers all the medical emergencies likely to be encountered at sea
A great companion to the First Aid Manual.